COVID-SAFE / Travel To And From Dubai
Dubai remains to be the safe, awe-inspiring, and culturally rich destination you last visited. We are now open to all vaccinated travelers and ready to welcome you. Find out more about the procedures to keep you safe while travelling to and across our emirate.
Travel Requirements For Passengers Arriving In Dubai :
- Present a valid vaccination certificate(s) reflecting that the passenger is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and includes a QR code.
- Present a valid negative COVID 19 PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours after the sample was collected and issued by an approved health service provider with a QR code.
- Present a valid medical certificate issued by the relevant authorities that the passenger has recovered from COVID 19 within 1 month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival.
- Printed or digital PCR test certificates or vaccination certificates are accepted in English or Arabic and must include a QR code. SMS certificates are not accepted.
- COVID 19 vaccination certificates without a QR code will be accepted for travel to Dubai as long as the vaccination certificate is issued by test centres/organisations recognised/approved by the national health authorities of the country.
- COVID 19 PCR test or vaccination certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the departure point.
- PCR tests must be based on a molecular diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS COV 2 viral RNA. Rapid antigen, antibody or any form of rapid lateral flow tests and home test kits will not be accepted.
- NHS COVID 19 test certificates for travel from the United Kingdom to Dubai will not be accepted.
- For transit passenger(s), the rules and conditions for entry at the final destination will apply.
Call us at:
+971 4 311 6300
Email us at:
Visit us at:
MCI Middle East, United Arab Emirates